Sunday, January 10, 2010

Starting 2010 with a rated 10 of happiness

"Live Life To The Fullest"

This is the saying I would like to apply this year. 2009 is a "not so good year for me". I messed up to some point, I forgot the real purpose of my life, and I loose track. My attention shifted to another things, which is not essential to my growth.But I believe that I can correct some of my mistakes by starting 2010 right. In gonna live my life with principle and with a resolution.

But before saying goodbye to 2009 memories, I would like to update you with some important and happy events.

December 2009

-Christmas Party with its theme "White Christmas"
-I found another set of friends. They taught me that life is fun and there is a gazillion reason why I should Love life. They also taught me that friendship is all about sisterhood, even though we had "catfights" we still managed to say sorry and hug each other at the end of the day. There is no such thing as "PERFECT FRIENDSHIP".They came into my life for a reason.





That's it for now blogger's.


Xoxo
-eiinah

P.S Sorry for the simple styling of this blog, that's expected for
newbies
though.

No comments:

Post a Comment