Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Supposed to be Singapore Trip.

Last October 23, we were supposed to be in Singapore . I was really disappointed when we were off loaded due to passport expiration extension. I was wearing my booties and I made plans -- but then it was all a waste of time and money.  So because our Singapore trip was cancelled, our relatives toured us around Laguna and Tagaytay. 






We also visited MOA:)

I was PISSED OFF ! bigtime with Cebu Pacific airlines when our domestic flight (return flight) was cancelled because they said the ticket was no good because we didn't use the international flight. I was really angry because their staff didn't told us when we were off loaded that the ticket is not valid anymore. We spent another 10k for this mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment