Wednesday, November 24, 2010

INSPIRATION

Exam days again and I need inspiration to blog something and blab about whats happening around me. Im a girl who has this attitude of wanting something but after awhile I end up hating those things *sigh*.

So my day went well. Me and my friends had a little difficulty in answering our chemistry exam, I was not prepared with the exam because I didn't study the night before the exam uh-oh . The night before the exam me and my sister went to starbucks to buy some coffee, I was wearing a jersey shorts and I didn't realize that starbucks was so cold that time. I told my sister I can't concentrate because it's so cold, so we went home. I hate myself for sleeping early that night without even thinking that I have an exam . GRRRR.. So here's our starbucks photo


My Sister/Driver hahaha


Sorry For the photos Low quality


But so much for regrets, I browsed for different quotes that would inspire me today , and I found these.

Quotes 101
"The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
-Albert Einstein

The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.


You can never plan the future by the past.

-Edmund Burke

Those quotes serves as an inspiration for me to study my next exam which will be hard (Calculus, Research, Araling Panlipunan)

So That would be all for now bloggers,
See Yah ! :0

-

No comments:

Post a Comment