Friday, May 6, 2011

S U M M E R

How are your summer vacays so far bloggers? If you are going to ask me, my answer would be fine but kind'a bored now. But last month, I had a beach outing with some of my friends . So Im going to share to you my summer pics at the beach.

Soo green

With my sister

Paradise

Fat is in

Cheers to all the good foods that hath entered my dominion

I super love my batman paint

So that's what happened during my fun day at the beach. Im so bored right now and I badly want to travel to another country , or even just fly to Manila. FAIRY GODMOTHER , please grant my wish :)

Vessa

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos! :) Where is that beach exactly? Looks pretty amazing in the pictures! Btw, I'm following you now. Hope you could check mine as well! :)

    http://danaeramos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dana- thanks. The beach is in Dakak, Dapitan City.

    ReplyDelete