Monday, December 20, 2010

Beautiful Disaster

Hey there bloggers! I went to the church this morning and I decided to wear my montego bay wedges. Those wedges weren't really checked and when I walk halfway down the church it was destroyed. (*embarrassing*) , so I decided to buy a new shoes. After the mass I went directly to plaza fair and saw a colorful espadrilles. I bought it for 459.00 pesos. yey.
After strolling around the mall, I calculated my wish list for Christmas . I need 700.00 pesos so that I could buy what I want.I will post my Christmas wishlist later.

So after hearing the mass and eating lunch at the mall, Me and my sister went to the parlor to have our hair fixed. I decided to have some highlights on my hair for a change. The color was golden yellow and it was ok.

At 6pm we had our caroling and I got a monetary share of 207.00 pesos. yey.

Caroling Pictures


With 2 of my good friends . (Cielo, Pearl, and me)


At my fellow Glee Cluber's house

No comments:

Post a Comment